9.26.2006

twist of fate -- perhaps?

Im sick. it was only inevitable since my entire store is sick. Im just coughing [really] really bad. congestion. you know, that whole spiel. I cannot wait until im well again, im killing precious time here sleeping around "dying". Speaking of sleeping ...

... in my attempt to a "feel better nap" two nights ago, my cell phone rang, only to be my cousin samantha. informing me shes pregnant!!! babies all around. i cant wait for uncle joe & aunt stephanie to have their son ! if he is anything like jamie, hes going to be one adorable little boy!!

my puppy got his tooth pulled a few days ago. it was so sad, he was so drugged up when he got home from his surgury he could barely walk. my mom put him in chelseas bed because he sleeps there most of the time. and it broke my heart, because he stood up to get comfortable, move the blankets around to his liking, and he just fell foreward. my poor little muffin. i dont ever want to see him like that again!


i guess thats all ive got for now.
sickness, babies, and drugged pups.
farewell, pray for me that i get well soon, i feel like death

2 comments:

Joe said...

Hey, I hope you feel better! Take care.

BAC said...

Sorry to hear you are ill. Yes it is a sad time for all. Has your brother got a bass yet? I hope not, because I'm still working on getting him one.