9.02.2006

My mom, dad, and two brothers left for camp yesterday morning. My sister left this morning , so now its down to me and my dog sammy to keep watch of the house while they are gone. Im just glad they let sammy stay, id be a little less comfortable without him. Yes, its great having peace and quiet in an empty house, but being completely alone, can play mind tricks on you sometimes! Its cute though, i feel like im being a house wife, doing the dishes, cleaning, taking care of my pup, buying groceries! It makes me miss living on my own alittle, but then i remember how well that ended up and reality sets in that living here is pretty damn sweet. Plus.. i love my family so so much, i like being close to them. My last apartment was .. oh.. 4 mins away, and i still felt far from them. So thats what stands as of now, sam is sleeping and im eating leftover pizza like a true 21 year old manning the fort.

I got "upgraded" at work, so to speak. I was a cashier but now i work in the the floral department, and i couldnt love it any more! Its very very similar to when i worked at the history center. I made a bunch of pretty arrangements , and learned how to make corsages. I started this morning at 8am. I being the brightest person that i am stayed up all night playing super mario on super nintendo.. and got two hours of sleep. I woke up at 7:22, and almost had a heart attack because i had to walk to work and i slept in. To top it all off, hurricane/tropical storm/pain in my ass urnesto whats his name decided to torrential down pour RIGHT as i was leaving. I walked into work, soaked, half asleep, and a bit cranky. Ahh, i love it. ;)

Im gonna head out, for the time being, i promised the best friend that i would meet her when she was done with work (we work together :p ) Lord knows i need the exericise anyways!


peace, love, and hot drummers
steff

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hiya! Just checking in with you. Sounds like you had fun by yourself, so to speak. Congrats on the promotion at work!