7.24.2006

It never really gets any easier having to watch someone get over you so quickly. Or.. replace you with no second thought.

I always get like this after i watch a movie with a cute happy ending, or finish a book of the same nature. Then of course i get bitter towards everyone who seems to be happy, but such is life. More important that feeling rejected because im apparantly so damn easy to get over, i am very relieved and glad that im home from my trip. A trip full of ups & downs, strikes & gutterballs. Spending time with my grandpa was great. Uncle Joe and Aunt Stephanie saved us from popcan hell for 3 of the 5 nights. Now if only we could have left my cousin Sam back at my Grandpas house, it would have been the ultimate. Beggers cant be choosers my mom always says. I cant wait until i get my license so i can go and visit Uncle Joe, Aunt Stephanie, and Jamie more often. I wish they lived closer.

im exhuasted. and full prepared to sleep in my bed for the first time in 2 weeks.
ciao, loves

No comments: