7.28.2006

$$$

Meh. i finally scheduled my classes. great, right? no. i, doing this school thing all on my own, have to come up with 30% of my tuition by August 2nd. My financial aid wont be processed by then. I can come up with about 2/3 of said 30%. I could either be screwed, and lose my classes, or suck up my pride and ask to borrow it from my Aunt (whos been helping with all of my financial aid && fafsa) for a loan. Then id have to bust some serious ass giant eagle style to pay her back until i get my aid. Then i will be reimbursed from the school.

i have to keep reminding myself that this will all be worth it in 10 years when i wont have to work at a grocery store anymore. until then, ive got a long journey ahead of me.

in other news, much better and enjoyable news..

There is a boy at work, Alan. He always has a big cute smile on his face, and i love it. Hes tall, 24, graduated from my highschool, and so DAMN nice i cant even stand it. We have already been "scolded" twice for talking to much. Managers can call it talking, everyone else at work is calling it flirting. I love it ;) He asked me to come to the bar where he DJ's tonight. I told him id try, leaving a little suspence his way, but knew i wanted to soooo bad! Sadly ,im being a loner and sitting at home on my computer on a friday night because the whole 2 friends that i have who are of age, wont answer my calls. My friends are awesome.... not.

So, no cute boy tonight. OR bar shenanigans. Just.. sitting around watching Serendipity wondering if im going to get through the financial part of school.



Peace out. :/

No comments: