10.11.2006

jobs n'at

I have a job interview tommorow @ The University of Pittsburgh. Its for the book center. I interviewed there once two years ago, but i really, really want this job, so i applied again. Sure enough, the lady who interviewed me the last time is the one who called, and she also said that she remembers me. I told her i was determined to get this job , haha. If i work there, i can go to Pitt for free. Who wouldnt want a free education from PITT, come on! oh.. the pay is pretty freaking decent too .


So... hopefully i ace this, seeing as its my second time around. Im not nervous this time though. Ive got 2 years of retail under my belt, and that is going to work in my favor. Cross your fingers for me guys!! i really need this one haha.


other than that, same ol crap, different day.



pitt interview: 1 day
driving test: 21 days
:D

1 comment:

BAC said...

Go for it Steff! You can do it!