8.03.2006

blah blah blah

WELL. as i suspected, i lost all my classes because my financial aid was not in, in time. so i have to go reschedule. no big, i just probably wont get the same times. Im not all that upset about it because its a problem easily fixed. I got the cutest messanger bag for school, though. im going to look so college, ha (yeah right, people in college dont believe in makeup, that is one trend-wagon i will NOT be hopping on). reguardless, im still just as anxious about my long awaited arrival back into the world of education.


tonight i am going to Matrix (a club) at station square. Ive been quite a few times, and it has always been a blast. my friends and i partake in the 80's room the most. It is such a wonder that i love 80's music because years ago i despised it. I cant imagine that in a few decades i will be as in love with "todays music" as i am with 80's music, now. But Matrix should be fun. Im going with my friends Jenn, Josh, and MAYBE Alan, if he decides to not fall back on his word. I printed out free passes to get in because i am just slick like that, so no cover charges for us :D


Im going to leave you all with this last little comment..
Biore Pore Perfect Strips = AMAZING.
for clogged pores, they are definately the way to go ;)



ciao loves



No comments: